Data protection changes that affect your loyalty marketing
Posted on May 8 2014
New changes to data protection requirements are set to shake up the ways in which your loyalty customers opt in and out of marketing promotions in 2015.
If you run a Connect and Collect scheme within your venue you can learn more about these changes and how they may affect you by visiting Marketing Week.
- Data protection changes that affect your loyalty marketing
- Pulling figures out of thin air? Why not pull them from the Cloud instead.
- Ford Houses Cricket Club offically opens it's doors to Sir Ian Botham
- Langley Business Systems join forces with Walkin Wi-Fi
- Big John's Online Ordering System Goes Live